- - A quiet, gated residential community
- Fully furnished individually owned Townhomes with private patios, that overlook the entire Tucson valley
- Services include: basic cable television & free local phone service. Most casitas have high speed cable modems for your convienience and weekly housekeeping
- A guest membership pass for country club privileges at Skyline Country Club, is provided for your entire stay. Country Club charges do apply and are charged back to your room.
For more information about accommodations click here!
- Nestled in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains
- In the Skyline Country Club Estates gated community
- Tucson spreads out over hundreds of square miles in a valley surrounded by five mountain ranges: the Santa Catalinas on the north and northeast, the Rincon range to the east, the Santa Rita Mountains on the south and southeast, the Tucson Mountain range on the west and the Tortolita Mountains to the northwest.Click here for directions!
- Preferred times to visit are October through May (highs average 89 F in May and 84 F in October).
- Winter (November-February) sees an average high of 65 F and an average low of 38 F. Summers have an average high of 98 F and an average low of 70 F. Don't forget we have LOW humidity!
- Renowned for its sunny weather, Tucson's average yearly rainfall is about 11 inches. Late July-mid August and late November-mid December, Tucson experiences its rainy season, with spectacular lightening shows.